IMAGINATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Imagination members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The fearsome Yeti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dayeti2

Dayeti2

Gold : 3590

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:00 pm

I am Dayeti, though in the guild you will see me as Dayeti2 simply because that's my main. Most people call me Day or Yeti and if you ask for my preference I'll tell you I like Daye.

I generally watch the guild chat and chime in with random jokes or something to send the chat into a generally chaotic discussion about random things. Like waffles (you and I both know you're thinking about waffles now). Number one thing to keep in mind when conversing with me is that I never mean to offend anyone. 99% of the time I'm joking and it's meant to be LOL'ed at. Please make sure to tell me if I cross any lines. Very Happy

As for combat I tend to change my focus every few RB's. I am capable of using any skill available to elves with my weakest skill sets being strength based melee and alchemy. If you ask for help there is a good chance I'll assist you with whatever. I will also gladly attempt to answer any questions you have. As a side note don't start talking skill ranks with me too much because I like to show off xD

If you need to know more about me(why would you? D= STAALKKKERR)you can just ask me in guild chat.
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie

Shiyorie

Gold : 5121

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I had fun highlighting the tiny parts to see what you said .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

Gold : 5800

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Dayeti2 wrote:
I am Dayeti, though in the guild you will see me as Dayeti2 simply because that's my main. Most people call me Day or Yeti and if you ask for my preference I'll tell you I like Daye.

I generally watch the guild chat and chime in with random jokes or something to send the chat into a generally chaotic discussion about random things. Like waffles (you and I both know you're thinking about waffles now). Number one thing to keep in mind when conversing with me is that I never mean to offend anyone. 99% of the time I'm joking and it's meant to be LOL'ed at. Please make sure to tell me if I cross any lines. Very Happy

As for combat I tend to change my focus every few RB's. I am capable of using any skill available to elves with my weakest skill sets being strength based melee and alchemy. If you ask for help there is a good chance I'll assist you with whatever. I will also gladly attempt to answer any questions you have. As a side note don't start talking skill ranks with me too much because I like to show off xD

If you need to know more about me(why would you? D= STAALKKKERR)you can just ask me in guild chat.
*Trans* I'm a yeti too :<
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Gold : 1675

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 pm

._____.'' Oh my he trans into a portable snowman
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 am

Obito wrote:
Shut up Raccoon D:<
Back to top Go down
Doomstriker
Admin

Gold : 6952

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:14 am

Obito wrote:

By the way, that's Tailzspeak for "abominable snowman".
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie

Shiyorie

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Or maybe he likes moving snowmen around. You never know what Tailz is reeeally thinking ~
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Yes, my mind is wild of imagination =D
Back to top Go down
Doomstriker
Admin

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Says Tailzprower, officer of Angelsdemons.

xD
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 am

My obito picture is displeased of what you sed
Back to top Go down
Doomstriker
Admin

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:09 am

Which Obito pic? The happily winking one or the stoned one?
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 am

The stoned one xD
Back to top Go down
Doomstriker
Admin

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 am

In that case he'll probably forget the next morning. Tis all good.
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 am

Doomstriker wrote:
In that case he'll probably forget the next morning. Tis all good.
He probably wasn't even listening.
Back to top Go down
Shiyorie

Shiyorie

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 am

Why is everyone stealing my displeased line?
Tailz has displeased the Shiyorie. Shiyorie is displeased.
Back to top Go down
Doomstriker
Admin

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am

It's a good break from stealing what's left of Doom lines ='D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fearsome Yeti Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fearsome Yeti   The fearsome Yeti Empty

Back to top Go down

The fearsome Yeti

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IMAGINATION :: Guild :: Guild Members-